Networking for Authors
WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL AUTHOR BUT HAVE NO PUBLISHING CONNECTIONS? LEARN HOW A SIMPLE NETWORKING STRATEGY CAN KICKSTART YOUR WRITING CAREER!
Imagine being able to call upon a team of professionals to publish your own chart-topping novels. A life in which you have access to influential distributors and hang out with the world’s bestselling authors. Welcome to your new reality.
Whether you’re an introverted newbie or an experienced author looking to make friends and create opportunities, Networking for Authors will show you how to:
- Establish a publishing network from scratch
- Find and benefit from successful mentors
- Become a popular figure in online and real-world communities
- Fast-track acquaintances into genuine friends
- Crush it at events, conferences and afterparties
- Seize opportunities and guarantee a lifelong career
In Networking for Authors, bestselling fantasy and horror writer Daniel Parsons explains how he has grown a supportive network of prominent authors and publishing professionals from scratch. Breaking his tactics into short, actionable steps, he demonstrates exactly how anyone can achieve similar results.
Pick up Networking for Authors to start building powerful connections today!