Write a Book
Do you dream of writing a book but never have enough hours in a day? Does your busy schedule constantly get in the way and leave you drained? Have you tried and failed several times? Let professional publisher and author Dan Parsons show you the simple strategies he used to write and publish nine best sellers—while holding down a full-time job.
Based on a decade of first-hand publishing experience, and drawing from a wealth of scientific research, this essential guidebook will walk you through evidence-based tactics you can use to trick your brain into writing consistently, stay motivated and produce a professional-standard novel or non-fiction book. In Write a Book, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop the mindset of a prolific author
- Nurture a consistent daily writing habit
- Save time using an efficient writing process
- Stay motivated and focused to the last sentence
- Turn a rough draft into a high-quality book
- Launch your work worldwide with early reviews
If you want to bypass years of procrastination and hold a real book in your hands, Write a Book is for you. Pick up Write a Book to achieve your life-long goal today!